Monday, March 15, 2010

Shut Up Already!

This is going to be a quick one this morning.

I am t i r e d of hearing about this out of control Prius. So tired of it I am not even going to link to the story about it and just assume that you've all heard of it.

I've seen no fewer than three news stories already this morning (it's seven AM) about how the government "may never know what happened"

I'll tell you what happened, the car went to fast, there is an entire Senate Committee meeting to figure out why Toyota's are "Moving Forward" whether you want them to or not.

The real question is: Why is the government trying to figure out this one Prius incident? I get the committee hearing, but this one car really seems like something Toyota should be doing on its own.

Thoughts, fans?

No comments: